About Me

My photo
I'm the child born out of rain luv to earth -Restful Rain

Thursday, September 20, 2012

where it takes me...

You are still a lonely page since the day I have created you till now!
I wanted to speak and to be heard by only one and you my page stayed lonely because of that wish. so please  forgive me.
How can someone be that close, close enough to feel the heat of his breath but not here!!
I use to be "Eversolonely" but now I'm "Restful Rain"...what did happen in between:



Sometimes life hits us so hard that we think we are going to die out of this unbearable pain!!
but this pain takes us to a higher level...where the way we see things changes. where they start to appear  to us with different forms and different feelings! now I know what they mean by:"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."